HAI, MY NAME'S CAT, AND I'M 100% BIODEGRADABLE!
You may know me as the author of The Thunder Cats or an animator on YouTube. And at school, you may know me as either the shy loser who has a weird last name, or the crazy freakazoid of a girl whom nobody can take seriously. Any are acceptable.
But now it's time to get to know me as an artist!
A good portion of my gallery is made up of cats since they're my favorite animal and I've been drawing them since I was about five years old. I'm always looking for ways to improve so feel free to help me or give me advice! I've also taken a new interest in drawing humans (particularly the OCs from my off-internet series, Dakota's Life). Just note that I am still currently practicing my humans and trying to make them look the best they can possibly be in my style.
Well, take a look at my gallery and
! By the way, you should note that I want to destroy fav and runners... THINGS I WON'T TOLERATE:
1. Please do NOT ask me for points. If I want to donate to you it's my decision.
2. Do NOT steal my art. If I find out you have stolen my art without giving me full credit, I will report you. If you want to use my artwork for something, please get my permission first.
3. I do NOT take requests. Requests only come around when there is a special occasion. Please look at my status for art trades, commissions, etc. if you want a drawing from me.
4. NO use of my OCs without giving me full credit. Feel free to draw my characters whenever you like, as long as you give me credit.
5. If you draw my OCs, do NOT draw them in anything inappropriate or insulting.
6. If you are drawing one of my OCs once (ex: fan art), you do not need my permission to draw them. However, if you are planning on drawing them multiple times in a series, please get my permission first.